March 26, 2013

Yea...I'm a bit behind.

So I pretty much suck. I really just haven't had time to blog and am still barely keeping my head above water. But I think that if the weather would improve so would my mood, efficiency, and maybe even my extra-curriculars (like blogging). A quick update on my kids. Keagan has been much better. He is still on breathing treatments (inhaled steroid) and will be for the long-term for asthma like symptom prevention. But we are learning to make this part of our routine. He seems to be feeling better overall. Finn continues to battle ear infections and, although we just finished a fourth round of (different) antibiotics, he is still clawing at his ears so I am certain he still has one. Both boys have a follow-up appointment on Wednesday and I am anxious about it.

Anyways, since I have pretty much been a blogging loser, here are some pics over the last, ahem, month. I am gonna try and do better. But please don't hold me to this.

My little St. Patty's Day boys!
 
Opening a care package from Grandma and Grandpa in Texas. These boys were ultra excited!



Keagan has shown some interest in soccer over the past several months so we thought we would try that this Spring. He is, of course, the smallest and youngest on the team (by about a year and a half). Here are some pictures from his second soccer practice. He was actually participatory this day. This hasn't happened since. He had his first game on Saturday and I brought my camera but forgot to put the SD card back in my camera (classic). It didn't matter though because we were too busy redirecting Keagan (and that's putting it gently) to take pictures.

Another sweet video of Keagan playing with his brother. Their interactions are really so special to me. I am so thankful they have each other!



And finally, Keagan likes to watch Thomas videos (imagine that) and Finley has started getting pretty excited about them too. It's hilarious!



 My littlest boy turns 8 months tomorrow. If I can slow down long enough to take some pictures I might (MIGHT) have a blog for you at the end of the week! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I so understand the no blogging thing. So hard right now! I love the videos of the kids. that last one is adorable! How are our boys 8 months?? Here's hoping I can take the pictures before next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So cute - the videos are precious! Keagan is SUCH a boy though - oh my word =)
    I wish so bad my girls would get in to soccer...maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete