August 22, 2010

Rubber Duckie, You're the One!

This post is a little over-due.  I realized this as I was going through the latest pics that I added to my computer.  Oh well, such is the life of a mommy!  I had a few spare moments while Josh was loving on Keagan to type this out...I am going to spare you too much reading and just give you the pics, because I know that's all you care about! ;)   I am going to go in reverse order: latest pics first!
Keagan is 2 months old!
So he had his 2-month shots (ouch!)
At his two-month doctor's visit, we noticed he had a diaper rash.  Grandma's advice: let him go naked! (he LOVED it!! guess he felt free!)
Mommy loved it too--his bum is soo cute!

Bath time is fun for all involved...and can dry up his fussiness rather quickly (BONUS to getting clean!)
Daddy fed him his first bottle--and he loved it!!  Daddy enjoyed it, too! (We have since changed to Playtex bottles, which Keagan likes so much better than the one pictured here)  Oscar really likes the Boppy!
Keagan smiled his first smile at mommy at 7 weeks old, and I melted! (this is a reenactment)
We have had a bunch of visitors the past few weeks:
Great Aunt Pat
Great Uncle Steve, Great Aunt Lynn, and cousins Paige and Dallas
Ashley and her new baby boy, Jake (Jake and Keagan were due two days apart...of course, Keagan made an appearance a month early!)

At the end of the day, Keagan LOVES to put his jammie-jams on and snuggle with mommy (after some good old-fashioned playtime)
(not the best pic of me--it was a loooong day--but oh-so-sweet of my cuddle bug!)

Amazing Keagan Facts:
He now weights 9 pounds, 10 ounces and is 21.75 inches long (according to his Pediatrician).
He has a double/triple chin, and it is adorable!
He still cries A LOT! (but we are getting used to it..)
He sleeps well at night (6 solid hours last night!) but hates to take naps during the day...I wonder if this is my child!?
He has found his fist, and likes to look at it then suck on it.
He still won't really take a paci.
He is getting more tolerant of diaper changes.
He is smiling, when he isn't crying!
He continues to be quite the spitter-upper.
He LOVES his swing (and we love it too!!)

2 comments: